Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Trustees of self-managed super funds have an important role to administer the fund. They are required annually to provide financial statements, lodge income tax returns and prepare audit reports along with other relevant statements with the Taxation Office.
Engaging Austax Accountants & Advisors to administer your SMSF will provide you with a total solution to all your SMSF needs without any guesswork. Through our alliances we work together to ensure we achieve healthy financial outcomes by making wise investment decisions.
- Advice on establishing and winding up SMSF
- SMSF administration, including preparing annual financial statements and tax return
- Contribution and benfefit planning and calcualtions
- SMSF asset acquisition suitability advice
- Investment strategy formulation
- SMSF audit by an approved SMSF auditor
- Direct access to financial advisers, SMSF finance brokers and investment consultants